Bulgarian airlines virtual is the first official virtual hub of the main major airlines of Bulgarian. In this hub you are going to find five Bulgarian airlines (real and historical) – Bulgarian air, Bulgarian Air Charter, Balkan Holidays, Cargo air and Balkan Bulgarian Airlines. The main aim is to provide the real flights of those airlines and give you a realistic pleasure of flying with Bulgarian airlines, but even more with our ACARS system. We will provide you with the opportunity to feel as a real pilot with reaching ranks, reporting flights and the enjoyment of virtual flying. We would like to notice this is not a real airline and you can not book a real flight here! This site is only for virtual flying simulation on all platforms – FSX, P3D, X-Plane and Flight Simulation 2020!
LOTv.a. is a line with a rich history and traditions. This first virtual airline is based on the real carrier LOT Polish Airlines. Its goal is to simulate air operations as faithfully as possible. Our line includes, among others people who participate in the life of LOT Polish Airlines on a daily basis. We value, above all, the competence, responsibility and diligence in the actions of each user of our community.
LOT.va line is favorable to new users. He fully cares about their development. We act for the benefit of all through a strong group bond and mutual kindness. The origins of our line date back to 2000. We are a renowned Virtual Airline in the Polish skies that has always been appreciated.
We run a fleet based on a real carrier and a network of connections: local, international and intercontinental.
Our VA is for everyone, regardless of whether you came here to have fun on large airliners or small turboprops, long or short hauls; everyone is welcome! vEuroExpress offers a wide range of exciting trips over most parts of the world! Want to do a small bush trip in a beloved by all Diamond DA62? We’ve got you covered! Want to do a chill medium-haul flight? We’ve got you covered! Want to do a long-haul overnight? We’ve got you covered!
The VA is in the constant state of development. Our Staff and Developers spend most of their free time on improving everyone’s VA experience as well as our software and infrastructure. Our VA is independent from different already known VA “frameworks” and “platforms”, we provide services that most of you wouldn’t see in other VAs like charter flights. We’re also an officially VATSIM-recognised VA that is keen on organising full-ATC events; this increases our connectivity with our community.
Fly online on VATSIM or not, long or short, light or heavy, vEuroExpress is for you!
vEuroExpress – the VA for everyone!
EUROPA websites must follow the Commission's guidelines on privacy and data protection and inform users that cookies are not being used to gather information unnecessarily.
The ePrivacy directive – more specifically Article 5(3) – requires prior informed consent for storage or for access to information stored on a user's terminal equipment. In other words, you must ask users if they agree to most cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, etc.) before the site starts to use them.
For consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual's wishes.
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
- strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29pdf include:
- user‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user‑interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Article 5(3) : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm