We have created this feedback-form reports from controllers and pilots about your experience at VATSIM Romania. Our goal is to isolate and correct errors that happen on a regular basis and this will work only if we get your input.
It is of high importance that you understand that we are not trying to identify individuals committing errors so we can punish them.
Our intention is to improve VATSIM Romania quality – and that is for you! In your reports you should not mention any names.
We are only interested in the place (e.g. LBSF_APP) and probably the name of the controller (e.g. Name Surname).
Please do not mention the date.
All your information will be read by VATSIM Romania Staff only and we guarantee that everything will stay absolutely confidential.
If you still would like to state your contact-data (for further questions), you can do so by simply adding them to the feedback-form or by sending all your information by e-mail instead of using the feedback-form.
EUROPA websites must follow the Commission's guidelines on privacy and data protection and inform users that cookies are not being used to gather information unnecessarily.
The ePrivacy directive – more specifically Article 5(3) – requires prior informed consent for storage or for access to information stored on a user's terminal equipment. In other words, you must ask users if they agree to most cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, etc.) before the site starts to use them.
For consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual's wishes.
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
- strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29pdf include:
- user‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user‑interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Article 5(3) : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm